Oakwood Parents Association
The Oakwood Parents Association (OPA) supports the mission of Oakwood through a number of events, activities, and programming throughout the year. All adult parents & caregivers of current Oakwood students are automatically members of OPA.
There are multiple ways to get involved as an Oakwood parent or caregiver!
- Family to Family: current Oakwood families connect with new, incoming families to provide key advice about joining the Oakwood community.
- Team Parents: "room parents" or coordinators that help disseminate communication and information throughout the year.
- Event Coordinators: OPA runs a number of community events during the year and is always looking for leadership and volunteers.
- School Event Support: during the year Oakwood runs several events where we ask for parent volunteers. Examples include Sports Day, Field Day, Special Lunches, and assemblies!
- Family Picnic
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Cookie Extravaganza
- Staff Appreciation
Oakwood Family Events
- Aug 31 - Playground Meetup
- Oct 13 - Bingo Night
- Feb 9 - Movie Night
- Apr 19 - Game Night