SUMMER AT OAKWOOD 2013
June 24 – July 19, 2013
Combining the maintenance of academic skills with enrichment and recreation!
Over 40 years of experience serving students with Learning Differences!
The Oakwood Summer Program is staffed for both Academic and Recreational activities by experienced Oakwood teachers who provide specialized instruction tailored to the individual needs of each student and who support each student’s social growth.
Our small classes (1:6 Staff-Student ratio) make our program especially beneficial for students with learning differences.
- Students ignite their passion for learning a variety of multisensory, project-based and learning experiences within the context program theme. Reading, math, writing, thinking, and problem-solving skills are the classroom with the instruction and highly qualified Oakwood teachers.
- All students will be able to choose from a variety of exciting recreational activities such as team sports, art, dancing, swimming, drama, and cooking. In addition, the students will experience a different field trip every week, where they will build friendships and enhance social skills while exploring the rich resources of the DC area. Middle School students will also have an opportunity to develop leadership skills through mentoring and planning responsibilities.
REGISTRATION OPTIONS - Flexible Weekly Scheduling
You may register for any or all of the following weeks.
- Week 1: 6/24/13 – 6/28/13 ($625)
- Week 2: 7/01/13 – 7/05/13 ($500)
- Week 3: 7/08/13 – 7/12/13 ($625)
- Week 4: 7/15/13 – 7/19/13 ($625)
Register for all four weeks for $2,150 (10% discount!)
WHAT DO OTHERS THINK OF THE OAKWOOD SUMMER PROGRAM?
“[Our daughter] had a fantastic four weeks of camp and we appreciate it! The whole staff was positive and energetic and made everyone feel welcome. We knew she was safe, learning and having a positive school experience over the summer.”
Click to see other comments from former campers!
703.941.5788 or email@example.com
- Non-Oakwood Students are welcome!!
Call or email Oakwood School to obtain a Summer Program Application Packet
With the Application, you will also need to submit the following so that we can best serve their academic needs:
- Any psycho-educational evaluations or current IEP the student may have
- Most recent report card and any other recent assessments
- $50 application fee
Full payment is due June 3, 2013.